Sunday 28 December 2014

Yankee Candle Candy Cane Lane Review

Every year, Yankee Candle release their Christmas edition scented candles into the UK shops and until now I wasn't that fussed about wanting to purchases any of them. So, on the off chance I thought I would take a look in Clinton Cards (who are my local stockist for the candles) to get a chance to be able to smell the candles before they are no longer available. To be honest none of Yankee Christmas candles seemed to smell off anything special that I hadn't smelt before. Until I picked up the scent Candy Cane Lane and the smell just hooked me in.   

The smell reminds me a lot of my favourite ice cream, Mint choc chip! The candle just smells off peppermint but not a smell that is sickly at all. Yankee Candle describes the scent as being made with "tingly peppermint, sweet cookies and creamy vanilla icing". The only negative I found while burning the candle is, that compared to most of the Yankee Candles that I have burned the smell of this scent is really weak. Because you can only smell the candle while you're in the room unlike some that you can smell throughout the house.

Overall, I am so in love with the smell of this candle and just in case Yankee Candle don't  bring this scent back out next Christmas I have just brought myself a larger version of the candle in the sale as backup for next year. If you love sweet smells then this candle is definitely for you! 

xxx

2 comments: