Thursday 18 September 2014

Review: The Body Shop Peppermint Intensive Foot Rescue

Ever since getting back from my trip in London my feet have been so sore from walking in my converse so I thought I would buy this intensive foot rescue cream to help bring my feet back to life. I read so many great reviews on The Body Shop website I thought I would try it out for myself.

What the product does: According to The Body Shop website this product is for feet that is in need for some TLC and works by you rubbing this cream into your feet twice a week and leaving it on overnight for a overnight moisture-booster. This product is meant to help soften hard skin, rehydrates dry heels and helps to combat odours.

My thoughts: The smell of this product is amazing it is meant to smell of Peppermint however to me it reminds me the smell of mint chocolate chip ice cream which brings back so many childhood memories! Even though this product says use on night-time before bed I use this product as normal in the daytime and it works fine. The product itself feels like butter and soaks straight into your feet when you're using it. From the first use it has made my feet so much softer and has started to repair my cracked heels.

Would I buy this product again? Yes, the smell of this product is amazing and from the first use I can really the notice the difference to my feet.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment