Saturday 23 August 2014

Used Up Empties: Everyday Product Reviews


Here are a few of my everyday products that I have used up lately and my thoughts on them:

Superdrug Hand Therapy Intensive Cream: This product gives you really quick relief from dry hands however I felt after not using after a few hours my hands quickly became dry again. So I felt that you have to keep using it to keep your hands soft throughout the whole day. 
Would I buy this product again? No 


Nivea Pearl & Beauty Shower Cream Oil: I always seem to pick lots of these Nivea shower creams up when they are on offer because they are great value for money. They leave my skin feeling soft and smelling so nice; they also come in a wide range of scents. 
Would I buy this product again? Yes

Sanex dermo extra control 48H Roll: I love all of the Sanex range of deodorants they all give you that lasting 48hour protection and have never let me down. This one is my favorite from the brand because it smells so fresh.  
Would I buy this product again? Yes

Simple Spotless Skin Deep Clean Cleansing Pads: I love the brand Simple, all their products are so affordable and work wonders on your skin. You get around 60 pads in this small tub and they help fight against getting spots. This leaves my face feeling smooth and reduces the number of spots that seems to appear on my face. 
Would I buy this product again? Yes

Pantene Pro-V Shampoo Repair & Protect: This is one of my favorite shampoo that I buy a lot because it leaves my hair soft and in great condition. Because I am always straightening my hair nearly every day I feel that this shampoo protects it from the damage. 
Would I buy this product again? Yes

TRESemmé Salon Sleek Straightening Spray: This product seems to last me well over six month and I recommend it to anyone to buy it. Some hair sprays leave my hair feeling greasy however this product doesn't. I find it perfect to use on my wet hair. 
Would I buy this product again? Yes

xxx


1 comment:

  1. isotroin 10 mg contains Isotretinoin which has a place with a gathering of meds known as retinoids which are utilized to treat skin issues. Isotretinoin is used to treat extreme nodular skin inflammation. It is just utilized in patients whose skin break out has not reacted to different medicines. It works by contracting the oil, sebaceous, organs in the skin. This diminishes the measure of oil that is created normally by the skin and executes the microscopic organisms that reason skin inflammation and eases redness and touchiness. Extreme nodular skin inflammation is the development of red, swollen, delicate bumps in the skin. If untreated it prompts lasting scars. This medication ought to be utilized in kids and teenagers from 12 years old solely after pubescence. It should be utilized under the direction of a dermatologist.

    ReplyDelete