Monday 11 August 2014

Why Didn't I Get One Sooner? - Tangle Teezer Hairbrush Review

I know these Tangle Teezer hairbrushes have been around for years however recently I been looking for a new hairbrush that I can use on my wet and dry hair and this hairbrush does that job perfectly. I picked this Tangle Teezer up in the hot pink colour because I always seem to lose my hairbrushes all the time so this one should stand out a mile when it's hiding from me. 
 Tangle Teezer
When I first saw this brush in its box I thought the bristle of the brush were going to be made out of hard plastic however instead the bristles are really soft and flexible which is perfect to use on sensitive heads. 
 Tangle Teezer
At first this brush feels odd when you first use it because there is no handle to grip onto but after a while you learn to grip tightly so unlike me it doesn't fly out of your hand when your brushing your hair.

Since using this, my hair has become a lot smoother and it takes hardly any time to brush it. I also love how this brush doesn't pull and yank your hair out when getting rid of my tangles. Some reviews that I read on this product say that Tangle Teezers actually make your hair healthier (I see if this true for me after I used it over time). I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that is looking for something to get rid of the knots out of your hair without it hurting. I kind of wish I brought this product sooner because I am so impressed by it.


xxx

2 comments:

  1. I really want one of these!

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Anna I've got one of these!! They're so good aren't they! X

    ReplyDelete