Wednesday 5 March 2014

Mini Spring Haul

First week in March and it has finally stopped raining and the sun has started to shine which has got me in the mood for some new spring clothes. Last week, I placed a small order online from Dorothy Perkins and ASOS which came today.

 Top: Mint Floral Front Sweat from Dorothy Perkins (Link)
Bottom: Indigo Stud Super skinny Jeans from Dorothy Perkins (Link)
Shoes: Converse All Star Ox Trainers from ASOS (Link)

At the moment I love anything to do with pastel colours with either butterflies or flowers printed on tops at the moment. I have had my eye on a warehouse top, where the front panel had a lovely flower pattern on and then on the back panel and the sleeves were just normal fabric. 
Warehouse: CLUSTER FLORAL PRINT L/S TOP £30 (Link)

Then last week while browsing online for some jeans on Dorothy Perkins, I spotted a top just like it but for half the price. I do love Warehouse clothes however I tend to find them a bit over priced for what they are and I did have a discount code which made the top at Dorothy Perkins even cheaper.




Bye for now, Anna x

No comments:

Post a Comment