Friday 21 March 2014

Nica Brown Bird Cross Body Handbag

One of my obsessions in life is handbags, anyone who knows me knows how addicted to handbags I can be and lately I been doing really well this year in not buying any, however when I saw this Nica handbag I just had to add it to my collection. For a while now, I was looking for a Nica cross body bag because my Accessorize bag had started to see better days. Everywhere I go I see people with these bags and I love how these bags are designed to be stylish but are still very practical.

Last week I noticed on the TK Max website, they have started stocking the brand Nica and they didn't seem to have much of a selection online so I decide to take a look in store. For me, TK Max can be a bit hit and miss however hanging in the brown bag section was this cross body Nica bag, only one of them was left and I felt it was just meant to be. I noticed that the bag also came in a baby pink colour and a few other Nica bags in different designs but I have to stop myself getting carried away. I don't know a lot about the brand but I believe this bag was from a few seasons ago because they seem to have now changed the logo on their bags. 


The bag is made out of soft fake leather with a adjustable strap to adjust the length of the bag and inside it contains a bright coloured lining with a inside zip compartment and side pocket. It perfectly sized to fit in all your essentials and is perfect if you don't want to carry a lot with you. Nica bags usually range from £25-£55, and I pick this up for £16.99 what I thought was amazing price.


xxx


2 comments:

  1. What a nice blog you have here and great post, I wish we can follow each other and if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, following you now x

      Delete