Thursday 27 March 2014

It's all about the Pastel Green

Everywhere I go I can't stop seeing this pastel green colour in clothing stores, I absolutely love this spring trend and it just makes me feel so warm and summery inside. One of my favorite fashion trends this year so far has to be the pastel green handbags, I love the brightness of the colour and by adding a pastel handbag to your outfit is a quick way of brightening up any outfit for spring or summer.

I know, I have just brought two new bag however in my view a girl can never have too many handbags and I don't own anything like this bag or anything in this colour. There are so many pastel green handbags to choose from in the shops at the moment however I settled on the Skye satchel from Oasis. On the front it has a metallic twist lock and inside contains on big compartment with a zip to close the bag up. I really love bags with zips inside to stop any wandering hands getting into your bag. 




Oasis Skye Satchel (Link)

My other pastel green handbag favorites:

.Accessorize:

Left: Brixton Double Pocket Satchel (Link)

Middle: Sunny Satchel (Link)

Right Bag: Satin Hardcase Clutch Bag (Link)



Warehouse: Hardware detail cross body in Green (Link)

Topshop: Turn Lock Satchel (Link)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment