Tuesday 10 June 2014

What's In My Everyday Handbag: Marc By Marc Jacobs Classic Q Percy Crossbody

I  always love seeing these type of posts and I decide it was a great opportunity to do a what's in my handbag post with my newest addiction to my collection my Percy cross body by Marc by Marc Jacobs. Now, normally I play it very safe with handbags and go for a safe colour in either brown or black. However something about this violet colour attracted me to this handbag and I love how unusual the violet colour is and not many people would have a handbag in this colour.
Ok, onto the handbag it's self even though the Percy looks a small handbag it is a very roomy inside so I can fit all my essential in it. The only thing to note about this is handbag is that the strap is very long and I felt it could have done with another hole in the strap to make it a bit shorter for people who are more on the petite side like me. However I still love this handbag and I am really happy with it.
Here is what I carry inside my handbag:
1. Car Keys
2. House Keys
3. Radley Dog and Spot Medium Coral Purse (Review here)
4. Pen
5. Blistex MedPlus Repairing Lip Balm 
6. Mobile (Old I know, but it does the job!)

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. Your handbag is gorgeous! I just fell in love with it!

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete