Friday 27 June 2014

THINGS I’M LOVING: #1

Instead of doing my monthly favourite posts at the end of every month, I have decided I would do a blog type of series called "Things I'm Loving". This way instead of having to wait till the end of month to talk about products that I love, I will do these types of posts instead, every time I find a few things that I want to share with you all.


So on with the post:

So recently I have discovered this bath bomb called Twilight from Lush, I can't believe I haven't come across this before now because it smells so amazing. To me it reminds me of the time that me and my family went to France and visited a French perfume factory and it just has that smell of French perfume. My sister left this bath bomb unwrapped on her desk and to be honest it did a job of a candle, the scent from it just filled our bedroom for days.
Next on my list has to be this car air fresher I picked up in the Next Home section in the scent Apricot Blossom this smells so fresh and for only for a £1 I thought I would give it ago. It's meant to last up to 6 weeks so for a fraction of the price of a normal car air freshener I am hoping it will make my car smell nice. They also do this scent in a home diffuser and candles which I am very tempted in getting to go in my bedroom.
I couldn't have done a love post without mentioning Rosie, we now had her for a couple of months now and I have to say she has really settled in since we have adopted her into our lives. She has now developed a habit where she will wake me up every morning. Not sure if it's because she missed me or wants to get in to my warm bed (second reason my money on). To be honest I was never a cat person however some weird reason I want really want another one.


What products or things are you loving at the moment?

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Your cat is gorgeous!! I'd always considered myself a dog person but she's adorable :) lovely post xxx

    www.jacinthahood.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete