I know summer has hardly started here in the UK however the Cambridge Satchel Company has just launched their new 2014 autumn collection online. I have to say there new collection is to die for and if money wasn't a problem I would buy one of each of the new designs for myself. Here are some of my favourites from their new 2014 autumn collection:
1. Expedition Satchel: they have introduction this type satchel in a wide range of colours and two different sizes for men; I really love how this bag looks.
2. The Clutch: I believe this is an existing bag that company have in their collection all year round but for the new season they have brought it out in oxblood and a two-toned colour black and biscuit for the autumn season. I love how this handbag comes with a detachable strap so it gives you the option to wear this handbag two ways.
3. Twist Lock Satchel: this satchel has to be my favourite item from the new collection as a whole; I just love how this satchel looks in the oxblood colour. I also think if you hate the idea of always having to do up the buckles on your satchel this handbag is perfect because it only locks with a twist lock.
4. The Cambridge Satchel: for the new season they have added some new colours into their collection such as hot pink version in the size 11" to 13" and aubergine in the 11" to 15"
5. The Mini: the company have release a mini version of their well known normal everyday size satchel that comes in lots of new colours for the autumn such as oxblood, aubergine, red and two toned editions black with biscuit or black with peach pink. These satchels start at the price £125 and for the toned editions £145.