Thursday 31 July 2014

Marc Jacob Flap Percy Handbag

This handbag has been on a few of my wish lists that I have posted on my blog and it was only a matter of time until I ended up buying it. So let me introduce you to my newest handbag in my collection called the FlapPercy by Marc Jacobs. I haven't brought a handbag in around 5 weeks which I was so proud of myself for not doing however I just craved when I saw this.
Marc Jacob Flap Percy Handbag
This is now my third handbag from the brand Marc Jacobs and I really can't fault their handbags. I am absolutely in love with the brand and how they are designed to look perfect for every occasion. The reason for getting this handbag was because I wanted a just a small brown everyday bag that I could wear with everything and I think this handbag fits the bill perfectly. 
For me, because Marc Jacobs's handbags are such good quality I am hoping this handbag will still be with me in years to come and I won't have to replace it for a while. Because I find that I am replacing my cheaper handbags a lot because they wear out so easily.
Inside Zip Pocket
Features: This handbag comes with an adjustable strap so it is perfect if you are a taller person or a smaller person like me. It also has an inside zip pocket which I love in handbags so you can keep the important things hidden. To lock the handbag it has a popper on the front to close it.
Adjustable Strap
Colour: Smoked Almond with Gold Hardware

xxx

4 comments:

  1. OMG its so pretty!! I love it! I want it!

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I think its now one of my favorite handbags that I now own :)

      Delete
  2. I reaaaaaally like the bag!!!

    http://justsmiletolifexx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete