Monday 19 May 2014

Modalu Dickens Clutch Oxblood Handbag Review

I sort of promised myself no more bags this month however when I went into town I popped into Browns in York and wondered into the handbag department where they were having a 20% handbag event (oh dear) and there on the shelves was a handbag I have been eyeing up for a while. Well to be honest I bidded on it on eBay the week before and got out bidded and I felt it was just meant to be that it was the last one in stock so it was just meant to be.
What drew me most to this bag is the oxblood colour of the bag with the horses head on the flap of the bag. Also the fact that this bag is multi-functional it can be worn as a wristlet, clutch or as a cross body bag with the bag straps being detachable. It has one main compartment with two internal slip pockets and one zipped. I really do like the brand Modalu and this bag came from their winter collection however it can still be found in store or online in some places.


Other features of the Modalu Dickens Clutch

  • Modalu shell jacquard fabric in ivory
  • Decorative horse head hardware on
  • Flap opening with magnetic dot closure
  • Modalu dust bag 61 – 64cm extendable cross-body strap
  • Large enough for a small tablet and your essentials
  • Dimensions: H20 x W24 x D4 cm
  • Material: Leather

xxxx

4 comments: