Thursday 29 May 2014

May Favorites

May Favorites
Here are a few things that I have loved in the month of May:

For music this month I have loved Katy Perry newest album Prism, I know this came out a few months back however I only just got around to listening to it and its one of her best albums yet. My favourite song of this album is called This Moment it such an emotional song and for me it is one of the best songs of the album and the song I have listened to the most. The other songs I also love on the album are Roar, Unconditionally and Ghost.
The next item on my list is a shampoo by Dove called Dove daily care 2 in 1 shampoo, this shampoo smells amazing and it makes your hair soft and smooth. I have now re-purchased three times and I think this shampoo is such good value for money and it does wonders for your hair. I am a really big fan of the brand Dove and I really want to try more shampoos in their range.
This month I found myself going back to the fragrance from Taylor Swift the second one in her collection called Enchanted Wonderstruck. I absolutely love this perfume it is so fruity and it is perfect for summer and has become one of my most used perfumes this month. 
For my favourite movie this month has to About time starting Rachel McAdams this is a movie that has been on list to watch for ages and I have finally got around to seeing it. This is such a cute movie and anything that Rachel McAdams stars in always makes the film great. I won't spoil the film for anyone who hasn't seen it but a really sweet love story and worth a watch.  
My last favourite this month has to be the TV programme Neighbours (a little sad) however it has been my favourite soap this month because the story lines have been so good.  This month the programme said good bye to my favourite character Kate Ramsay who is played by Ashleigh Brewer. What I love about this programme is even if you miss out a week or a few days of programmes it's so easy to catch up. 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment