Thursday 8 May 2014

Radley Dog and Spot Medium Coral Purse

After my using my Cath Kidston purse for over a year now, I decide I wanted something a little bit lighter and slimmer so when I use my smaller handbags my purse will no longer take up so much room in my bags. So I ended up getting a purse by Radley, for me Radley a bit hit and miss for me. I know it's not to everyone taster however there was something very fun and unique about the design of this purse that drew me into getting it. The purse is named the dog and spot purse in size medium in the colour coral. When I first ordered it online I was in two minds whether or not I should send it back and get another brand of purse because I didn't think it was me. However as soon as I opened the packet I just it I fell in love with it, I just love the print on the purse which makes it is so different from any other purses that I have seen at the moment.

Front
Back
The purse itself is really slim line even when it's full of cards and it even has its own coin department at the back of the purse to store loose change. I also love the secret slot it has in-between the coin zip and flap where the cards department is. I really do love this purse and it is very well made out of really nice soft leather; it also came with its very own dust bag! I think that this purse is perfect summer and adds colour inside your handbag.
Coin Department
Side View
Middle / Card Slots 
Other features of the Radley Dog and spot medium coral zip around purse:

·         Medium
·         Suitable for coins
·         Suitable to hold cards
·         Suitable to hold notes

2 comments: